08 December 2011

Simple Hijab tutorial using ONE pin!


It was my first time doing a video so I didn't realize that my camera was focusing on my background instead of me! Sorry about that.
I've grown to wear my hijab like this almost every day just because it is so extremely easy and I think it flatters my face. This does work mostly for long Pashmina scarves. Here is a picture of the same style but using a different hijab:

Be sure to comment if you have any suggestions! I found I actually enjoy making videos haha :) 

6 comments:

Asmaa said...

Thank you Yassmin...This is really good..i have so many long Pashmina scarves and I hate how thick they get when I put them around my head...this works perfect... I will pass this to many of my friends ..

Yassmin said...

thank you! glad you liked it :D

mulki (: said...

This is pretty , yall should do a tutorial on different, but simple styles for like partys and weddings.

Yassmin said...

thank you for your feedback mulki! i definitely plan on doing many more tutorials inshallah :)

Monisa said...

thanks a lot for this! does anyone know how to wrap a hijab like this: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Gdsp9RqQI0c/TMhMPwfzWII/AAAAAAAAAe0/wZ_dHDF2ljI/s1600/YaseminKanar.jpg

Yassmin said...

you're welcome! thank you for commenting :) and that link doesn't work :(

Post a Comment

 

Covered Girl Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger