06 January 2012
Today I felt like dressing up moderately fancy to school today and I got a lot of compliments and it was such a simple look!
This outfit is in one of my favorite styles. A very professional yet classy and vintage form.
- The key to this outfit is wearing a button up blouse. Mine is from Rue 21 and has blue, baby blue and grey flowers. This is one of my favorite tops in my closet (: also the fabric is very sheer so I had a tank under.
- My jeans are black skinny jeans from Forever21. Even though I wear them a lot I really don't like them. That is because they are short at the bottom so they are near my ankle and they are hipsters so I feel like they don't hold everything in. The reason I wear them is because they are black and I wear a lot of neutral colors, and the reason I bought them is because they aren't like one of those black skinny jeans that are literally fabric and hold on to me tightly. With this I put a skinny dark brown belt on with my button up blouse tucked in or you can have it out.
- On top of my blouse I got this grey cardigan from Charlotte Russe. I love this cardigan! The shoulders are adorable and it's long, the color works with everything! Charlotte Russe is such a fantastic store I get almost all my cardigans from there(:
- Even though you can't see it but I am wearing brown lace up military boots that I got from forever 21 a year ago but they just started selling them again! These boots are small and only go to my ankle. They are super comfortable and cover my ankles(: I'll put up a picture of them soon so you guys can go and buy them!
- My hijab was really complicated lol. It was the first time I had done it in this style. I will link the video. It isn't the best for windy days and you need like 12 pins and still have to supervise it. But it is super cute(;
Well I hope you enjoy this outfit as much as I did! If you take any of the advice please be and sure to and me photos of your outfits to me at email@example.com