18 February 2012

Unique Umbrellas!


This weather has been driving me insane haha. I mean, Alhamdulilah, but you know, I like my sunshine! Since Texas is going through a bit of gloomy spring-ish showers I thought I would share some utterly awesome, weird, cool and cute umbrellas :) Cuz that's just what you need when walking to class in the rain! Oh and some good ol' rain boots :P

This would have been perfect for Valetine's Day! V-Day post here!

Rain rain, go away. Come again, another day!
These remind me of Strawberry Shortcake :)

Pure Art
I believe this is a kids umbrella, but I just had to stick it in here haha. Be careful you may get electrocuted!
Omgsh. Omgsh. Hello Kitty. This is beyond cute!
This Laura Ashley Umbrella looks so adorable for when it drizzles outside!
Look at this Van Gogh Starry Night Umbrella! I bet you wont find anyone walking around campus with that huh!

A Hunger Games Umbrella! Awesome Flames!
My personal favorite is this one, It's raining Cats 'n Dogs! :D
For obvious reasons haha
Rain Or Shine Keep on a Smile :) - Dallah Abd









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Covered Girl Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger